Sunday, December 27, 2009

From The Beach To The Jungle With Jeff Pulver (@jeffpulver)

Yesterday I visited with my friend Jeff Pulver, creator of The 140 Characters Conference (#140conf) and Social Media Jungle (#SMJ).  Jeff is preparing for the second annual Social Media Jungle at CES, the Consumer Electronics Show, in Las Vegas on January 6, 2010.  As more and more hardware (phones, televisions, computers, cameras and other devices) continue to play an integrated and important role in how we create and share content and utilize our social media tools, it makes good sense to explore the Social Media Jungle at a conference such as CES.  You can see the schedule for Social Media Jungle CES here and you can register here.  (Disclosure: I am an unpaid speaker/participant in Social Media Jungle).

Here is a short interview I recorded with Jeff to give you a few more insights into the Social Media Jungle.  If you wil be at CES I look forward to seeing you there!

Posted via email from Kiss My SASS!