Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Clone Arranger: JC Hutch[ CONTENT OVERRIDE: KILROY2.0 IS HERE!!! ]

If you have read this blog for a while you know that I am a big fan of podcasting in general, and the "Podcast Novel" in particular.  I have been entertained and impressed by talented writers and performers such as Scott Sigler, Seth Harwood, Tee Morris, Mur Lafferty, Mark Yoshimoto Nemcoff, and many others who have so creatively (and generously) offered their original works of fiction for FREE as podcasts.  Of course I would be remiss if I did not also include in this list of awesome authors the Clone Arranger himself, author of the mind-blowing "7th Son" trilogy, J.C. Hutchins.  JC and I used to work together and I assure you JC is much more than an author - he is a master marketer and and a true entertainer.  His story of seven secret clones is>>>  [ WARNING ::: DATABASE ERROR ::: CONTENT OVERRIDE ::: SOURCE: EXTERNAL ] <<<

 

> source terminal location: UNKNOWN

> source terminal identity: UNAVAILABLE

> source login information: ENCRYPTED

> message begins

 

 the post you are now reading is designed to dull your senses to THE TRUTH.  do not live the life of the worker bee, the cog, the well-oiled piston in the MACHINE OF DECEIT!

 

there is a grand CONSPIRACY afoot.  you have been taught to believe that you are UNIQUE, one of a kind. THIS IS NOT TRUE. long ago, a cabal of scientists created technologies to ensure that ANYONE'S MIND AND BODY can be duplicated.

 

human cloning isn't NEAR. it's already HERE. discover the truth at http://JCHutchins.net

 

you are being DECEIVED. break free from the cogs, flee the hive, become A PROPHET OF THE TRUTH!

 

kilroy2. was here ... kilroy2.0 is everywhere

 

>>> [ CONTENT OVERRIDE CEASES ::: DATABASE STATUS: RECOVERING ] <<umental.  As I hope the detailed, chapter by chapter, review above demonstrates, J.C. Hutchins' 7th Son: Descent is a must read and I encourage you to listen to him and even better, buy his book (Amazon Link below).  I was so inspired by 7th Son that I even participated in JC's 7th Son Obsidian project with my own 7th Son fan fiction story.  You can listen to my contribution here.

Nobody arranges clones better than J.C. Hutchins does in 7th Son: Descent!


Posted via email from Kiss My SASS!