Thursday, June 24, 2010

Why Linkbait Generator Should Scare You More Than Osama Bin Laden

I couldn't resist.  Like the Bullshit Generators and Buzzword Generators of the not so distant past, today I discovered a new website full of "mesh mission-critical infrastructures" and seeping with "unpredictable bottom-up hierarchy."  This new website will singlehandedly catapult this very blog to the highest peaks of the blogosphere as if I were the veritable CEO of SEO himself.  Yes my faithful readers (and those of you who were drawn here for the very first time because of the truly awesome headline above), today I discovered the "Linkbait Generator" and I assure you this blog (and countless others) will never be the same.  Hat tip to my good friend CC Chapman for bringing this time wasting gem of a blog building tool to my attention.

Start fishing with your own Linkbait now! (and let this be a reminder....you can't always believe what you read in the headlines...)  

Posted via email from Kiss My SASS!