Monday, June 04, 2007

My SOPRANOS Prediction...

Ok, I don't usually do this, but I couldn't resist. Here is my prediction for the FINAL episode of THE SOPRANOS...

PAULIE is working for Phil Leotardo and he will be the one to whack Tony (or at least try). My reasons for drawing this conclusion stem from Paulie's displeasure with Tony all season long as related to Tony's continued support of Christopher over him...

...and specific things in last night's episode...

  • The odd shot of Paulie in his car, driving up outside the Bing, noticing the "cousins" and speeding off...
  • I believe Paulie was the one who provided the (ultimately false) info about Phil's rendezvous with his mistress.
  • Phil specifically took Paulie off the "hit list" when planning the whacking of Tony and his lieutenants...

We'll see how well I did next week...

0 comments: