Saturday, July 12, 2008

Apple Update Update...


Like many folks, I spent Friday, July 11th frustrated that I was unable to instantly and seamlessly purchase the iPod Touch software update and enjoy the wonders of the new App Store... but alas, it was not to be. In order to vent my frustrations against a suddenly rotten Apple, I wrote this Haiku:

Apple update day...
My Touch cannot get in touch.
Sometimes life just syncs!


But this story has a happy ending! Today I was able to complete the update and bless my Touch with 2.0. I have loaded it with apps galore and I have reveled in the glory of a Touch worth touching. So today I present a new Haiku:

Touch update complete.
The Apple is now shiny.
Sync-ronicity!


If you have an iPhone or an iPod Touch what was your update experience like? Leave a comment and let me know. Or better yet, leave a HAIKU of your own!


Zemanta Pixie